White River State Park (WRSP) and the Frank Lloyd Visitor Center welcomes the public back with new policies and procedures to keep everyone safe!
In accordance with Governor Holcomb and Mayor Hogsett’s orders those two years of age and older and who are medically able are required to wear a face covering over the nose and mouth while inside the Visitor Center and in outdoor spaces where it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing.
White River State Park is dedicated to providing a safe environment for guests, staff, and volunteers as they enjoy the Park’s 250 acres of greenspaces, trails, and waterways.
- Sanitize and disinfect facilities frequently using the necessary PPE and sanitizing equipment
- Staff and volunteers wear face coverings when in public buildings and outside when unable to maintain social distancing guidelines
- Continue to follow the health and safety guidelines recommended by Governor Holcomb and the Indiana State Department of Health.
White River State Park encourages guests to do their part in keeping the Park and other guests safe and healthy. Good hygiene practices outlined by the Center for Disease Control:
- Exercise social distancing and remain at least 6 feet apart from other Park guests
- Wear a face covering when inside public spaces and outside when is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing
- Wash hands for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Cover mouth and nose with a cloth face cover
- Avoid touching your face
- Do not visit if you are you are sick with COVID-19, were recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID-19, or just don’t feel well, do not visit public areas including the Park, recreational areas or attractions
- For COVID-19 public resources, visit: https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/index.htm
Hand Washing Locations:
- Family restrooms are open daily. Family restrooms are located on the exterior of the north side of the Frank Lloyd Visitors Center.
- WRSP restrooms located inside of the Frank Lloyd Visitor Center and are available during retail hours.
- Other WRSP restrooms are available for use during certain planned events.
Please visit the Attractions & Venue page to learn more about the Park’s world-class attractions, and their responses to COVID-19.